Took a trip down to Stone Mountain, just outside Atlanta, last weekend after picking up the RV from Camping World.
- Rear tank fuel issue
- Leveling jacks
- Sprayed foam around microwave to reduce constant squeaking noise
- Reattached Velcro on dinette seat that had pulled up
- Temporarily fixed mud flaps until they can come up with a permanent solution
Things that need to be fixed still:
- Fan motor in living area (waiting for motor)
- Rear toilet seat pins missing so lid falls off
- Valance over dinette came unattached from wall
It really is a rolling earthquake and there is always something…but we still love it!!
The campground was great and we took the shuttle and uber’d to the places we wanted to go – gave us a good idea of what it will be like NOT having a car. We realized we will be totally good without a car and just our scooters.
We hiked part of the Cherokee Trail up to the top of Stone Mountain and back down – just over 4 miles total. 💪🏾😅 Definitely recommend doing the hike, but bring water and wear good shoes!!
We also had the chance to attend our friend, Jamie Grace’s church Sunday to see her lead worship. It was super encouraging and we loved worshipping with them!
I, Aegis, finally had my first experience of driving the RV and I dug it! It’s big, but it really just feels like driving a big truck.
We are getting closer to our official launch date and these short trips are so helpful to know what we need and don’t need!